What follows was translated by using Google Translator.
Information for the treatment of personal data
(made pursuant to articles 13 and 14 of EU Regulation 2016/679)
Based on the provisions of the EU Regulation 2016/679:
- The processing of personal data is aimed solely at the use of the services offered and is strictly connected to the performance of institutional activities.
- According to the legislation indicated, this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of confidentiality.
- The data processing will be carried out through IT and telematic tools, with methods of organization and processing of data, related to the purposes indicated above and, in any case, in order to guarantee its confidentiality and integrity; special security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
- For the use of the Institute Intranet services, the provision of data is mandatory. Failure to provide data will make it impossible for the user to use the services.
- The data itself will not be disclosed to third parties, nor will it be disclosed.
- Links to external sites are provided as a simple service to users, with the exclusion of any responsibility for the completeness and correctness of the information provided on the sites themselves. In fact, the Owner and the site manager has no control over the contents or their use and the quality and completeness of the information of external sites whose responsibilities fall directly on the relative owners and/or managers.
Rights of the interested parties
- Data subjects have the right to obtain from the Guarantor, if necessary, access to their personal data as well as the correction or cancellation of such data or the limitation of their treatment and to oppose their treatment (pursuant to articles 15 to 22 of the regulation), or to initiate legal proceedings against the Guarantor pursuant to article 79 of the regulation.
- If an interested person believes that the processing of personal data concerning him as performed through this website violates the regulation, he has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor pursuant to article 77 of the regulation, or to bring a legal proceeding against the Guarantor pursuant to article 79 of the regulation.
A “cookie” is a small text file created by some websites on the user’s computer when he accesses a specific site, for the purpose of storing and transporting information. Cookies are sent from a web server (which is the computer on which the visited website is running) to the user’s browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) and stored on the latter’s computer; they are then sent back to the website at the time of subsequent visits.
Cookies can remain in the system even for long periods and may also contain a unique identification code. This allows the sites that use them to keep track of the user’s navigation within the site, for statistical or advertising purposes, to create a personalized profile of the user starting from the pages that he has visited and to show him and / or send him targeted advertising (so-called Behavioral Advertising).
More information on cookies can be found at http://garanteprivacy.it/cookie.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses only session cookies that are strictly necessary to allow specific requested functions that guarantee normal navigation and use of the website and are maintained for one hour.
The Data Controller is the National Research Council (CNR) located in Piazzale Aldo Moro n. 7, 00185 Rome (Italy).
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) is Avv. Giuliano Salberini, who can be contacted at email@example.com.
The Person in charge of the treatment of the personal data is the Director of the Istituto Motori located in Via Guglielmo Marconi n. 4, 80125 Naples (Italy), who can be contacted at the Certified Email Address firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Privacy contact of the Istituto Motori is Eng. Fabrizio Reale, who can be contacted at email@example.com.
The Designate of the personal data treatment of the website is Eng. Alessandro di Gaeta, who can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Designated person for the processing of personal data for the fulfillment of personnel selection notices is Ms. Beatrice Pipola, who can be contacted at email@example.com.
The Information System Administrator of the Istituto Motori is Dr. Giovanni Meccariello, who can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Guarantor for the protection of personal data can be consulted at www.garanteprivacy.it.
This site is connected to the Italian scientific and academic network, commonly called the “GARR network”. All users are strongly required to follow the “GARR Acceptable Use Policy” (AUP) when accessing this site.